- Are you stuck on what to do with a difficult employee?
- Are you wondering what is going on with an employee and would like some indication of what condition they may be suffering from based on the symptoms or behaviours exhibited?
- Do you have concerns about the mental health of an employee but are not sure how to raise the matter with them?
- Do you have some worries ahead of a performance management or grievance meeting with an employee?
- Would you like an independent second opinion on how to manage a sensitive matter?
Informed advice can be provided on these matters and any other mental health situations in the workplace. Typically Line Managers and HR personnel use the Manager Hotline service in order to access specific advice from a clinical psychologist about what psychological issues may be occurring with an employee and/or how to best respond to the employee of concern.
Call 027 226 1581 to schedule a time. Consultations typically take 20-30 minutes. Cost is $60, please provide information on who is authorising payment at time of call.
During the consultation a number of questions are asked by the clinical psychologist so the situation of concern can be best understood. Specific tailored advice is then provided. There is opportunity for follow-up consultation(s) if necessary.